1 YEAR MEMBERSHIP
2 YEAR MEMBERSHIP*Students:
To receive the discounted rate for ITBE membership, you must email verification of full-time enrollment
(e.g., class schedule or letter from the registrar) to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Your membership will be pending until your status is verified.
To take advantage of the student membership rate:
- Undergraduate students must be enrolled in 12 or more credit hours
- Graduate students must be enrolled in 9 or more credit hours
Membership in Illinois TESOL-BE is separate from membership in TESOL.
If you are interested in volunteering for Illinois TESOL-BE, please view the Illinois TESOL-BE's Volunteer webpage. If you would like to serve on the Illinois TESOL-BE Board, please view the Nominations webpage.
Illinois TESOL-BE Membership Benefits
- Subscription to the Illinois TESOL-BE Newsletter, The Link
- Reduced fees to the Annual Convention, Fall Workshop, the Spring Workshop, and other professional development events throughout Illinois.
- Eligibility for Illinois TESOL-BE Awards such as graduate and undegraduate scholarship and professional development grants.
- Membership in Special Interest Groups
- Access to publishers' exhibits at Illinois TESOL-BE conferences